2021 Call for Symposia Application
The ASNR Program Committee would like to invite you to submit a symposium proposal for the 2021 Annual Virtual meeting!
Symposium submission deadline: October 31, 2020
A symposium fills a 90 minute slot of time, typically consisting of 3 speakers that explore different aspects of a clinical or scientific issue in neurorehabilitation. Beyond the traditional format, the Program Committee welcomes innovative formats and creative methods that will foster audience engagement and discussion.
The Program Committee is open to all topics across neurorehabilitation disciplines, & is especially excited about:
- Social Determinants in Health & Rehabilitation
- Movement Disorders
- Biomedical Engineering/Technology in Rehabilitation
- Impact of COVID on neurorehabilitation
- Tele- and virtual rehab
- Pharmacology and neurorehab trials
- Research in animal socialization
- Aspirational Goals for Neurorehabilitation
Any ideas are welcome, but submissions should be focused on basic and clinical science of neurorehabilitation, neural repair, and recovery in neurological disease.