- Neurorehabilitation & Neural Repair, subscription
- First color page complimentary in printed NNR issue (corresponding author must be ASNR member)
- Committees & Board of Directors, provides opportunity to serve, provide guidance & carry out society initiatives
- Webinar Series, receive complimentary access to live & on-demand content
- Annual Meeting reduced fees
- Online Membership Directory
- Networking opportunities with other neurorehabilitation professionals
- Access to Virtual Mentoring Program
- Seed Funding opportunity through Clinical Research Network
Membership Categories & Pricing
Review the previous membership categories by clicking here.
Professional Member ($235)
Researchers, scientists, engineers, and/or professionals working in clinical settings, industry, or academia.
Trainee Member ($85)
Any trainees who are either residents or medical fellows working in a clinical setting or hospital, or any trainees who are in undergraduate, graduate, or post-doctoral training in an academic setting.
Upon retirement from active practice or academic pursuits, members wishing to continue membership in the ASNR may apply for senior status.
Persons selected by the Board of Directors for special recognition, who have made extraordinary contributions which further purposes of the society.
Professionals with an interest in the scientific basis of neural repair and neurorehabilitation or the management of the neurological patients are invited to apply for membership in the Society. Those with an interest would include physicians and allied health professionals in the following fields:
|Basic Neuroscience Research||Neurosurgery||Psychiatry|
|Clinical Trails||Occupational Therapy||Recreational Therapy|
|Clinical Care||Orthopedics||Social Work|
|Geriatrics||Other Rehabilitation Research||Speech/Language Therapy|
|Human Neuroscience Research||Pediatrics||Trauma|