- Neurorehabilitation & Neural Repair, subscription
- First color page complimentary in printed NNR issue (corresponding author must be ASNR member)
- Committees & Board of Directors, provides opportunity to serve, provide guidance & carry out society initiatives
- Webinar Series, receive priority registration & on-demand access to Career Development
- Annual Meeting reduced fees
- Online Membership Directory
- Networking opportunities with other neurorehabilitation professionals
Membership Categories & Pricing
Doctoral, Physician ($310) and Doctoral, Other ($195)
This category includes all professionals with doctoral level training (MD/DO or PhD level training or equivalent) interested in neurorehabilitation and promoting the Society's goals.
Professional, Heath Care and Professional, Other ($195)
This category includes all professionals with other training (PT, OT, RN, BS, or MS level training of equivalent) interested in neurorehabilitation and promoting the Society's goals.
Trainee, Physician in Training ($170) and Trainee, Student and Post Doctoral ($70)
This category includes all professionals in training who can document their status with a letter of support from their institutional program director who are interested in neurorehabilitation and promoting the Society's goals.
Professionals with an interest in the scientific basis of neural repair and neurorehabilitation or the management of the neurological patients are invited to apply for membership in the Society. Those with an interest would include physicians and allied health professionals in the following fields:
|Basic Neuroscience Research||Neurosurgery||Psychiatry|
|Clinical Trails||Occupational Therapy||Recreational Therapy|
|Clinical Care||Orthopedics||Social Work|
|Geriatrics||Other Rehabilitation Research||Speech/Language Therapy|
|Human Neuroscience Research||Pediatrics||Trauma|