Virtual Mentorship Program
The Education Committee is proud to present a new ASNR initiative, the Virtual Mentoring Pilot! This initiative will provide career mentoring to trainees and junior faculty to support their professional advancement. Successful applicants will have a year-long opportunity with a mentor from a similar research background. This initiative is open to ASNR members only.
- Quarterly hour-long individual meetings with a mentor via an online platform
- Additional semi-annual group meetings with multiple mentors and mentees
- Trainees (masters/graduate students, residents, postdoctoral & clinical fellows)
- Junior faculty (Instructor, Assistant Professor)
- Individuals can have basic, translational, or clinical backgrounds
Fill out application below
Due date is December 1st at 5 pm EST. Successful applicants will be notified by February 2021.
Become a member or renew you membership by clicking either buttons below.