Virtual Mentoring Program
Applications are CLOSED.
Successful applicants will be notified by middle of January, 2024.
The Education Committee is pleased to again offer the Virtual Mentoring Program! This initiative provides career mentoring to trainees and junior faculty to support their academic development. Successful applicants have a year-long opportunity with a mentor from a similar research background. This initiative is open to ASNR members only.
- Quarterly hour-long virtual meetings with a mentor
- Semi-annual virtual meetings with multiple mentors and mentees at your training stage
- Guidance by near-peer mentors from the 2022 Mentee Cohort
- Trainees (masters/graduate students, residents, postdoctoral & clinical fellows)
- Junior faculty (Instructor, Assistant Professor)
- Individuals can have basic, translational, or clinical backgrounds
Become a member or renew you membership by clicking either buttons below.