Virtual Mentoring Program
The Education Committee is pleased to again offer the Virtual Mentoring Program! This initiative provides career mentoring to trainees and junior faculty to support their academic development. Successful applicants have a year-long opportunity with a mentor from a similar research background. This initiative is open to ASNR members only.
- Quarterly hour-long virtual meetings with a mentor
- Semi-annual virtual meetings with multiple mentors and mentees at your training stage
- Guidance by near-peer mentors from the 2022 Mentee Cohort
- Trainees (masters/graduate students, residents, postdoctoral & clinical fellows)
- Junior faculty (Instructor, Assistant Professor)
- Individuals can have basic, translational, or clinical backgrounds
Application is now OPEN.
Successful applicants will be notified by February 2023.
Become a member or renew you membership by clicking either buttons below.