Pre-Conference: Life Skills for Translational Neurorehabilitation Research and Mentoring Reception
This half-day conference sets out to provide targeted exposure and training in areas critical to research success, but are not specifically about scientific content and are often hard for trainees to obtain.
Participants in this course will:
- Improve their communication skills for collaboration across professions and disciplines.
- Build a personal skill set to facilitate progress along a career path in neurorehabilitaion and neural repair.
- Understand the importance of mentoring and networking for career success.
After the Pre-Conference, join us for a mentoring reception where junior scientists and senior scientists can network and connect. This mentoring reception takes the place of the traditional mentoring breakfast.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic program and plan to stay with us for the full two days of the ASNR Annual Meeting following the Wednesday Pre-Conference!
How to Register:
1. Register for the Annual Meeting and Pre-Conference HERE.
2. If you have already registered for the ASNR Annual Meeting or are only able to join us for this pre-conference, please register HERE.