2023 Call for Courses
The ASNR Program Committee would like to invite you to submit a symposium proposal for the 2023 Annual meeting in Charleston, South Carolina at the Francis Marion Hotel!
Symposium submission deadline: Friday, October 21, 2022
A symposium fills a 60, 75, or 90 minute slot of time, typically consisting of 3 speakers that explore different aspects of a clinical or scientific issue in neurorehabilitation. Beyond the traditional format, the Program Committee welcomes innovative formats and creative methods that will foster audience engagement and discussion.
The Program Committee is open to all topics across neurorehabilitation disciplines, & is especially excited about:
- Social Determinants of Health & Rehabilitation
- Racial Disparities in Neurorehabilitation Outcomes
- Sleep: Affects on neurons, systems & recovery after neurological injury
- Spinal Cord injury research & stimulation methods
- Sensors & Long-term Neurorehabilitation Outcomes
- Biomedical Engineering/Technology in Rehabilitation
- Pharmacology and Neurorehabilitation trials
- Cognitive Influences on Motor Function & Cognitive-Motor Disorders (e.g., limb apraxia, spatial neglect, Parkinson's Disease, Cortico-basal Syndrome)
- Treatment of Aphasia & Motor-Speech Disorders
- Precision Rehabilitation: Understanding underlying mechanisms of deficit to develop targeted treatments
PREVIOUS SYMPOSIA FOR REFERENCE
Any ideas are welcome, but submissions should be focused on basic and clinical science of neurorehabilitation, neural repair, and recovery in neurological disease.
If you have any questions contact the Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org