ASNR Annual Meeting COVID-19 Expectations
We are committed to keeping an open line of communication with our members, exhibitors/sponsors and broader neurorehabilitation community leading up to our event. The ASNR is following guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
The ASNR will implement the following health and safety guidelines at our Annual Conference:
1. Vaccination Requirement: Every meeting attendee, all ASNR staff, exhibitors, sponsors, and guests will be required to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) to attend the meeting; international attendees who have received alternate vaccines must follow U.S. government requirements regarding acceptable vaccines that allow their entry into the United States. A COVID-19 booster shot is strongly encouraged as extra protection.
2. Test Before You Arrive: Individuals that are unable to be vaccinated due to globally approved reasons will need to upload proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 48 hours of the start of their participation in the meeting. Vaccinated attendees may also consider taking a COVID-19 test before you depart for St. Louis.
3. Mask Requirement: Attendees will be asked to wear masks throughout the meeting in community spaces and meeting rooms.
4. World-class Cleaning: Ritz-Carlton hotel staff will be regularly mopping floors and wiping down all surfaces with hospital-grade cleaners. Meeting attendees will find disinfecting stations with wipes and hand sanitizer available throughout the property. READ MORE
5. Exposure to COVID-19: If you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 or feel sick and believe you may be at risk of spreading it, please do not attend the 2022 ASNR Annual Conference.
By registering for the in-person meeting, attendees acknowledge receipt of this information and compliance with safety requirements and guidelines. The ASNR, the meeting site/venues, or any attendees are not liable if a person becomes sick during or as a result of attendance at this years conference.
Thank you for your help in keeping everyone safe so we may enjoy another successful meeting! Any questions surrounding our Annual Meeting and COVID-19 precautions can be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to gathering with you once again in-person in St. Louis, MO!
ASNR Executive Office