Deadline: March 22, 2019
• Present your research to leaders in the neurorehabilitation field
• Interact with colleagues within the range of neurorehabilitation disciplines
• Benefit from mentorship interactions for junior faculty and trainees
• Mentoring events for trainees, poster awards and selected hot topic talks
• Help move the field of neurorehabilitation to the future!
The ASNR Annual Meeting Program Committee and the ASNR would like to invite you to submit a symposium proposal for the meeting. A symposium fills a 90 minute slot of time. Symposia typically consist of 3 speakers that explore different aspects of a clinical or scientific issue in neurorehabilitation. Beyond the traditional format, the Program Committee welcomes innovative formats and creative methods that will foster audience engagement and discussion.
The Program Committee is open to all topics across neurorehabilitation disciplines, and is especially excited about:
• Cognition/Language in Neurorehabilitation
• Computational Neuroscience in Neurorehabilitation
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Controversial Topics
Topics that span across medical diagnoses will also be favored, as well as symposia that include diversity among speakers, such as race, gender, discipline, institution, age etc. Any and all ideas are welcome, but submissions should be focused on basic and clinical science of neurorehabilitation, neural repair, and recovery in neurological disease.
Please note all symposia organizers must be current ASNR members, and any non-member speakers must receive prior approval from the Program Chair, Lewis Wheaton, PhD. Requests for non-member speakers can be sent to ASNR Executive Director, Leslie Thomas. Member speakers are not eligible for any travel reimbursement.